our last day of school is Thursday we have a half day of school and on Wednesday we are walking to Dairy Queen this summer i'm looking forward to is Doing Janitorial
the first day of summer is Sunday June 21 summer smells like BBQ and fire works . summer looks like sunny. summer testes like ice cream . summer sounds like kids laughter . the last day of summer is TUESDAY September 22.
Michigan is a wonderful state to live in because we have all 4 seasons here right now we experiencing a fake spring . because it has been a warmer. by the end of the week it will be cooler with warmer weather. comes a risk for a severe weather like thunderstorm. and even a tornadoes it is important to have a plane at home in case of severe weather if you have a basement that is a safe place to go to the first day of spring .is March 20 2026 I am looking forward to ride my bike when is warmer outside
I am feeling happy about 2026 my new years resolution this year is ride my bike . something new I would like to try this year is exercise. I will say healthy by eating fruits and vegetables.
Which water park will you be going to?
ReplyDelete